Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Really? A Watermelon?

Ok, so you know that I've been looking at websites that tell me the size of our little treasure. (This week is a sweet potato, by the way.) Well, today I was looking at www.thebump.com and I noticed a produce list for the entire pregnancy. I was enjoying looking at it until I got down to the last few weeks...

Watermelon...this child will be the size of a watermelon by the time I deliver.

Granted, I've been doing a good job of being in denial about the whole delivery part of this, but at that moment it was hard to ignore what's coming. :S

1 comment:

Dana said...

I ignored it all the way to the end. The C-section was fabulous!!! Lol! You'll be fine regardless of how the munchkin is delivered. The nurses will put you at ease and of course you have Jack, aka The Rock.