Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Thanking the Veterans

This post really isn't about what's going on in the Mister & Doctor family, however more about what is going on today in our great country. Today as we all know is Veterans Day. The day that we salute and honor those men and women who were in the armed services.

While I (Jack) never was in the service I do know several people who were. And even though I would like to put their names on here to honor them, I am going to pass on that opportunity for privacy sake. However I encourage each and every one of you who know someone who was in the service to thank them for their willingness to serve.

May God continue to bless our country as He so richly has in the past and may He bless all of the men and women who lay their lives on the line for this country each and every day.

No comments: