Monday, February 23, 2009

Distance

Jack and I went out of town this weekend to the place where we used to live. We hadn't been back since we moved last summer and it was wonderful to see old friends and drive around in the town we lived in for 4 years. There's alot to be said for distance. While distance can be difficult if you are separated from someone you love, distance can also be healing. Getting away from difficult situations can begin to heal you. Even when you have to return to those places of hurt, leaving for a short time can give you new perspective. I'm thankful for distance, not just because it has helped me to move forward from a difficult couple of weeks but because it has helped me in other ways and other parts of my life too.

Thank you for all who have been praying for me and my family. God is good.

No comments: